[Reinstatement] Maverick Phillips

Augustus Denvers
Civilian

[Reinstatement] Maverick Phillips

Post by Augustus Denvers » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:21 pm

Los Santos Fire Department - Reinstatement Request
CITY OF LOS SANTOS • EAST VINEWOOD BLVD, DOWNTOWN LOS SANTOS • LOS SANTOS, SAN ANDREAS

[legend=Personal Information]|
Firstname: Maverick
Middlename:
Lastname: Phillips

Race: White
Blood Type: O+

Date of Birth: April 1st, 1994
Place of Origin: Los Santos.

Address of Residence: San Andreas Blvd, Block 6, Apt. 4
City of Residence: LS

Phone Number: 355535
Email Adreess: [email protected][/legend]

[legend=Narrative Information]|
What was your previous rank prior to leave the Fire Department?: FF/Paramedic I, in charge of Marine Unit.
Why do you wish to reinstate within the Los Santos Fire Department?: I want to reinstate in the Los Santos Fire Department, as I just moved back to LS and I wish to continue my duties in Los Santos to help each and every citizen and perform my duties to the fullest.
What are you hoping to achieve in the Fire Department?: I hope to achieve my last state before resigning.
What do you feel you will be expected to do in the Fire Department?: Respond to either, firefighter calls or EMT calls, assist the citizens of LS on a daily basis, and achieve the trust of my colleagues
Describe yourself in one word: Hard-worker.[/legend]
[legend=Closure Information]|
I, Maverick Phillips, certify that all answers given herein are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. I authorize investigation of all statements contained in this application for reinstatement as may be necessary in arriving at an reinstatement decision. This application for reinstatement shall be considered active for a period of time not to exceed 14 days. Any applicant wishing to be considered for employment beyond this time period should inquire as to whether or not applications are being accepted at that time. I hereby understand and acknowledge that, unless otherwise defined by applicable law, any employment relationship with this organization is of an "at will" nature, which means that the employee may resign at any time and the employer may discharge the employee at any time with or without cause. It is further understood that this "at will" reinstatement relationship may not be changed by any written document or by conduct unless such change is specifically acknowledged in writing by an authorized executive of this organization. In the event of reinstatement, I understand that false or misleading information given in my application or interview(s) may result in discharge. I understand, also, that I am required to abide by all rules and regulations of the employer.

Signature: M.Phillips
Date: 4/02/2017[/legend]
[legend=OOC Information]|
Timezone: GMT+2
OwlGaming Forum Name: Chillz
How active are you daily?: Alot.
Screenshot of your /history: None recent.
Screenshot of your past/present characters: Blake Booker and Maverick Phillips are the only ones I use.
Hours played: 300+ on this character.[/legend]
Attachments
mta-screen_2016-09-15_18-45-46.png
mta-screen_2016-09-15_18-45-46.png (29.54 KiB) Viewed 320 times