Reinstatement - Joseph Theisen - December 28th, 2016

Joseph Theisen
Civilian

Reinstatement - Joseph Theisen - December 28th, 2016

Post by Joseph Theisen » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:52 am

Image Los Santos Fire Department - Reinstatement RequestCITY OF LOS SANTOS • EAST VINEWOOD BLVD, DOWNTOWN LOS SANTOS • LOS SANTOS, SAN ANDREAS
[legend=PersonalInformation]|
Firstname: Joseph
Middlename: N/A
Lastname: Theisen

Race: White
Blood Type: Type B

Date of Birth: July 13th, 1976
Place of Origin: Los Santos

Address of Residence: 18 Main Street
City of Residence: Montgomery

Phone Number: 523865
Email Adreess: [email protected]
[/legend]

[legend=NarrativeInformation]|
Whatwasyourpreviousrank prior to leave the Fire Department?: FF/Paramedic II
Why do you wish to reinstate within the Los Santos Fire Department?: I wish to reinstate back into the Los Santos Fire Department to ensure safety of the civilians in Los Santos I am wanting to serve my community by doing good in my life. Secondly because I wish to assist all civilians and ensure all jobs are done to the best of my abilities and because I like to help people before I left the Fire Department. When I resigned from the Los Santos Fire Department some guy was trapped in a car and I knew what to do so I did what I can and I call the Fire Department services.
What are you hoping to achieve in the Fire Department?: I am hoping to achieve to save the lifes of the citizens of Los Santos. The Fire Department is one of the most important departments in Los Santos, the city can't exist without them. After the recent earthquake I started to see what the role is of the Fire Department in our community. I really loved the way they stood up and took the iniative and get the people to a safe place.
What do you feel you will be expected to do in the Fire Department?: I expect that the Fire Department wants me to help everyone I can, to be respective towards people. I am expected to help people out when they're in danger, and I am expected to treat them if they got injured. As I mentioned before, I still have a good knowledge of how to help injured people, how to treat them etcetera. I never forgot how to do that. I am also expected to have a good knowledge, as I have to know exactly what I need for a certain injury for example.
Describe yourself in one word: Dedicated
[/legend]
[legend=ClosureInformation]|
I, Joseph Theisen, certify that all answers given herein are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. I authorize investigation of all statements contained in this application for reinstatement as may be necessary in arriving at an reinstatement decision. This application for reinstatement shall be considered active for a period of time not to exceed 14 days. Any applicant wishing to be considered for employment beyond this time period should inquire as to whether or not applications are being accepted at that time. I hereby understand and acknowledge that, unless otherwise defined by applicable law, any employment relationship with this organization is of an "at will" nature, which means that the employee may resign at any time and the employer may discharge the employee at any time with or without cause. It is further understood that this "at will" reinstatement relationship may not be changed by any written document or by conduct unless such change is specifically acknowledged in writing by an authorized executive of this organization. In the event of reinstatement, I understand that false or misleading information given in my application or interview(s) may result in discharge. I understand, also, that I am required to abide by all rules and regulations of the employer.

Signature: Image
Date: 28/12/2016
[/legend]
[legend=OOCInformation]|
Timezone: GMT +2
OwlGaming Forum Name: Guarantees
How active are you daily?: 6-8 Hours a day
Screenshot of your /history: http://imgur.com/a/ADqVb
Screenshot of your past/present characters: http://prntscr.com/dosyhg
[/legend]