[REINSTATEMENT] Ethan Charlestone

Augustus Denvers
Civilian

[REINSTATEMENT] Ethan Charlestone

Post by Augustus Denvers » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:54 pm

Image Los Santos Fire Department - Reinstatement RequestCITY OF LOS SANTOS • EAST VINEWOOD BLVD, DOWNTOWN LOS SANTOS • LOS SANTOS, SAN ANDREAS

Personal Information:
Firstname: Ethan
Middlename:
Lastname: Charlestone

Race: White
Blood Type: A+

Date of Birth: April 15th, 1991
Place of Origin: London, England.

Address of Residence: #2 Liberty Avenue
City of Residence: Los Santos

Phone Number: 736112
Email Adreess: [email protected]
[/legend]

Narrative Information:
What was your previous rank prior to leave the Fire Department?: FF/EMT III
Why do you wish to reinstate within the Los Santos Fire Department?: I wish to pursue my career again after leaving LS for a while. I've been a volunteer in London since I left but now that I'm back to LS, I'm ready to re-continue my work within LS. I specifically want this department since LS is a hot spot and would contain way more scenes to learn from.
What are you hoping to achieve in the Fire Department?: I'm hoping to achieve my previous standards and possibly help in vairous units within the department as much as I can for the sake of the department.
What do you feel you will be expected to do in the Fire Department?: The usual work, EMS and FF calls, responding to events efficiently, etc.
Describe yourself in one word: Enthusiastic
[/legend]

Closure Information
I, Ethan Charlestone, certify that all answers given herein are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. I authorize investigation of all statements contained in this application for reinstatement as may be necessary in arriving at an reinstatement decision. This application for reinstatement shall be considered active for a period of time not to exceed 14 days. Any applicant wishing to be considered for employment beyond this time period should inquire as to whether or not applications are being accepted at that time. I hereby understand and acknowledge that, unless otherwise defined by applicable law, any employment relationship with this organization is of an "at will" nature, which means that the employee may resign at any time and the employer may discharge the employee at any time with or without cause. It is further understood that this "at will" reinstatement relationship may not be changed by any written document or by conduct unless such change is specifically acknowledged in writing by an authorized executive of this organization. In the event of reinstatement, I understand that false or misleading information given in my application or interview(s) may result in discharge. I understand, also, that I am required to abide by all rules and regulations of the employer.

Signature: ESTONE
Date: 30/04/2017

(( OOC Information )): Chillz
Timezone: GMT+2
OwlGaming Forum Name: Chillz
How active are you daily?: 5+ hours.
Screenshot of your /history: Clean.
Screenshot of your past/present characters: Not needed. Only characters I use are Madelyn Caden, Maverick Phillips and Ethan Charlestone
Hours played: 1k+ on the account, 10 on the character.