[APPLICATION] Omar Abdelgalel

Any applications that have been declined can be found here.
Omar Abdelgalel
Civilian

[APPLICATION] Omar Abdelgalel

Post by Omar Abdelgalel » Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:03 am

Los Santos Fire Department
Recruitment Division
Regular Employment

In order to apply for the Los Santos Fire Department you must copy the format located at the bottom of the thread and make a new thread here. Your thread should be titled with: [APPLICATION] FULL NAME
Image Los Santos Fire Department - ApplicationCITY OF LOS SANTOS • EAST VINEWOOD BLVD, DOWNTOWN LOS SANTOS • LOS SANTOS, SAN ANDREAS
[legend=Applicant Information]First name:Omar
Last name:Ali
Middle initial: Abdelgalel

Date of Birth(MM/DD/YYYY):01/06/2016
Blood type:O+
Sex:Male
Ethnicity:Mixed
Country of origin:Egypt
City of birth:Alexandria

Street address:1,Belview Road
City:Los Santos
Zip(leave blank if in LS County):
Email address:[email protected][/legend]

[legend=Educational Experience]Academic Background - Check all that apply
High School Diploma/GED: [X]
Associates Degree: [ ]
Bachelors Degree: [ ]
Masters Degree: [ ]
Doctorate: [ ]

List degree types if applicable:
Here.
List any trade school background if applicable:
Here.
List any further studies if applicable:
Here.
[/legend]

[legend=Legal Background]Have you ever been convicted of a felony or misdemeanor?: [Y/N]
If so, for what?:
None.
Have you received more than three traffic violations and/or infractions in the past year?: [Y/N]
If so, for what?:
None.
Do you understand that the Los Santos County Fire Department reserves the right to random background and drug tests/examinations whilst employed, and/or pursuing employment with the Department?:Yes [Y/N][/legend]

[legend=Further Information]Do you possess any Firefighter licensing herein the state of San Andreas, or any territory and/or state subordinate to the United States?((Any OOC Fire knowledge can be used as IC 'volunteer' credentials, and you can be waived through training upon examination.)): [Y/N]

Do you possess any medical licensing or qualifications herein the state of San Andreas, or any territory and/or state subordinate to the United States?: No[Y/N]

Do you possess any skills that may be useful to the Fire Department, in any way, shape, or form?
I am a very talented person with good physical shape and a good driver willing to do my best to serve this community and help citizens of Los santos.
Why do you wish to join the Los Santos Fire Department?
I would like to join Los santos Fire Department because they are very good people who saves lifes of citizens and great heros. Also it will be a great honor for me to be on of those heros who saves people lifes , good helpers , and great talented people .I meet the requirements needed to be able to join to be able to join Los santos fire department and I will hopefully be able to perform well and serve this community.
Why should we hire you?
As i said before i meet the requirements needed for Los santos fire deparment. I am in a good physical shape and I will do my best to serve this community and help save people in los santos
What skills or experiences do you possess that can be valuable to our Department?
I am a great talented player in a good physical shape and a great driver.
[/legend]

[legend=Legal Signature, Waiver, and Affidavit of Consent]By signing this form, I, the applicant, understand that any injury, death, or illness that duty may incur whilst incumbent of the Los Santos Fire Department, is of no liability towards the Department, or its' constituents/subordinate members. I also herein consent to any legal background checks, urinary, blood, or drug testing samples of otherwise, that may be conducted whilst pursuing employment, or maintaining employment status.

Signature:Omar Abdelgalel.
Date:07/08/2016

I, the applicant, also herein understand that any damages that may occur to property, life, psych, or social status whilst employed by the Department, are not thus responsibilities to be bore by the Los Santos Fire Department.

I, the applicant, also understand that I am to render assistance to all those willing, despite any personal vindictive grudge, views, traditions, or customs, to any individual in need. I also understand that patients/victims reserve the right to refuse any treatment or assistance at any point, and I am to cease and desist at aforementioned point, whilst providing waiver of departure towards the afflicted refuser.

Finally, I, the applicant, understands and agrees to adhere to all policies, ethos, codes, and procedures that are standard to the Los Santos County Fire Department, with failure subject to penalty of removal and/or discharge, revocation of benefits, as well as docking of pay.

Date:07/08/2016[/legend]

[legend=((OOC Information))]Age:15
Forum name:ProBoy72
Faction history(list all):None
Hours:Image(screenshot)
Prior characters/concurring characters:Image(screenshot)

Admin history:Image(screenshot)

How much time can you commit daily?:4 to 8 hours daily

Why do you want to join the faction?Because i love this faction and i would like to experience this community

Do you understand that any OOC lies or corruption may lead to declination or removal from the Department?: Yes Y/N

Do you understand that corruption is only waiverable by Deputy Chief+?: Yes Y/N[/legend]