Lilly Richard

Any applications that have been declined can be found here.
Lilly Richard
Civilian

Lilly Richard

Post by Lilly Richard » Wed May 11, 2016 10:29 pm

Image Los Santos Fire Department - ApplicationCITY OF LOS SANTOS • EAST VINEWOOD BLVD, DOWNTOWN LOS SANTOS • LOS SANTOS, SAN ANDREAS
[legend=Applicant Information]First name:Lilly
Last name:Richard
Middle initial:W.

Date of Birth(MM/DD/YYYY):
Blood type:Group B
Sex:Female
Ethnicity:White
Country of origin:United States
City of birth:Los Santos

Street address:4.Main Street
City:Palamino Creek
Zip(leave blank if in LS County):
Email address:[email protected]

[legend=Educational Experience]Academic Background - Check all that apply
High School Diploma/GED: [ x]
Associates Degree: [ ]
Bachelors Degree: [x ]
Masters Degree: [ ]
Doctorate: [ x]

List degree types if applicable:Doctor of Medical Humitaties
Here.
List any trade school background if applicable:Here
Here.
List any further studies if applicable:Here
Here.
[/legend]

[legend=Legal Background]Have you ever been convicted of a felony or misdemeanor?: [N]
If so, for what?:N/A
Here.
Have you received more than three traffic violations and/or infractions in the past year?: [N]
If so, for what?:N/A
Here.
Do you understand that the Los Santos County Fire Department reserves the right to random background and drug tests/examinations whilst employed, and/or pursuing employment with the Department?: [Y]

[legend=Further Information]Do you possess any Firefighter licensing herein the state of San Andreas, or any territory and/or state subordinate to the United States?((Any OOC Fire knowledge can be used as IC 'volunteer' credentials, and you can be waived through training upon examination.)): [Y]

Do you possess any medical licensing or qualifications herein the state of San Andreas, or any territory and/or state subordinate to the United States?: [N]

Do you possess any skills that may be useful to the Fire Department, in any way, shape, or form?:Basic Medical knowledge and knowledge gained in my degree.
Here.
Why do you wish to join the Los Santos Fire Department?:I've tried different places and different occupations but none of which suited me and my wishes. I want to try here at the fire department and see exactly what is like on the inside, work with sick and well clients as well as all my other personnel to make the Fire Department the strongest resource in the county. This is what I dreamed of every since I was a kid.
Here. Note: Any too short of an answer may result in declination.
Why should we hire you?:My dedication and my endless effort. I want to take everything that I have and put it into a place that I will get the most out of and in my opinion, I feel as though the Fire Department will be a great department where people will be most friendly and I will be able to make the biggest influence on everyone in the county. I want to take the opportunity to help out the community by helping personnel set and achieve goals and ensure that our citizens are healthy.
Here.
What skills or experiences do you possess that can be valuable to our Department?:I am a good heavy lifter, In the past I have had to carry my friend Jack who passed out whilst my house was on fire, We were in my basement and he passed out due to some inhalation so I had to make a quick decision; that decision worked out and he is now still with us, if I didn't act like I did I fear he may not of been with us today. This alone is just one of my skills, the other I can't explain and I guess you'll see within the Academy.
Here.
[/legend]

[legend=Legal Signature, Waiver, and Affidavit of Consent]By signing this form, I, the applicant, understand that any injury, death, or illness that duty may incur whilst incumbent of the Los Santos Fire Department, is of no liability towards the Department, or its' constituents/subordinate members. I also herein consent to any legal background checks, urinary, blood, or drug testing samples of otherwise, that may be conducted whilst pursuing employment, or maintaining employment status.

Signature:L.W
Date:5/4/2016

I, the applicant, also herein understand that any damages that may occur to property, life, psych, or social status whilst employed by the Department, are not thus responsibilities to be bore by the Los Santos Fire Department.

Signature: L.W
Date:3/4/2016

I, the applicant, also understand that I am to render assistance to all those willing, despite any personal vindictive grudge, views, traditions, or customs, to any individual in need. I also understand that patients/victims reserve the right to refuse any treatment or assistance at any point, and I am to cease and desist at aforementioned point, whilst providing waiver of departure towards the afflicted refuser.

Date: 3/4/2016

Finally, I, the applicant, understands and agrees to adhere to all policies, ethos, codes, and procedures that are standard to the Los Santos County Fire Department, with failure subject to penalty of removal and/or discharge, revocation of benefits, as well as docking of pay.

Date:3/4/2016

[legend=((OOC Information))]Age:18
Forum name:jackhunter
Faction history(list all):None
Hours:(screenshot):Image
Prior characters/concurring characters:(screenshot):Image

Admin history:(screenshot)Image

How much time can you commit daily?:6 hours
Why do you want to join the faction?:To make some story,illegal things is dying.off-Do you understand that any OOC lies or corruption may lead to declination or removal from the Department?: Y

Do you understand that corruption is only waiverable by Deputy Chief+?: Yes.