[APPLICATION] Malone Sam

Any applications that have been accepted can be found here.
Malone_Sam
Civilian

[APPLICATION] Malone Sam

Post by Malone_Sam » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:24 pm

Los Santos Fire Department
Recruitment Division
Regular Employment

In order to apply for the Los Santos Fire Department you must copy the format located at the bottom of the thread and make a new thread here. Your thread should be titled with: [APPLICATION] FULL NAME
Image Los Santos Fire Department - ApplicationCITY OF LOS SANTOS • EAST VINEWOOD BLVD, DOWNTOWN LOS SANTOS • LOS SANTOS, SAN ANDREAS
[legend=Applicant Information]First name: Malone
Last name: Sam
Middle initial:

Date of Birth(MM/DD/YYYY): 1/1/1995
Blood type: AB
Ethnicity: American
Country of origin: San Andreas
City of birth: Los Santos

Street address: N/A
City: Los Santos
Zip(leave blank if in LS County):
Email address:[/legend]

[legend=Educational Experience]Academic Background - Check all that apply
High School Diploma/GED: [✔️ ]
Associates Degree: [ ]
Bachelors Degree: [ ]
Masters Degree: [ ]
Doctorate: [ ]

List degree types if applicable:
Second Degree in Health Sciences, University of Los Santos
List any trade school background if applicable:
N/A
List any further studies if applicable:
N/A
[/legend]

[legend=Legal Background]Have you ever been convicted of a felony or misdemeanor?: [Y/N]
If so, for what?:
No.
Have you received more than three traffic violations and/or infractions in the past year?: [Y/N]
If so, for what?:
No
Do you understand that the Los Santos Fire Department reserves the right to random background and drug tests/examinations whilst employed, and/or pursuing employment with the Department?: [Y/N] Yes[/legend]

[legend=Further Information]Do you possess any Firefighter licensing herein the state of San Andreas, or any territory and/or state subordinate to the United States?((Any OOC Fire knowledge can be used as IC 'volunteer' credentials, and you can be waived through training upon examination.)): [Y/N] No

Do you possess any medical licensing or qualifications herein the state of San Andreas, or any territory and/or state subordinate to the United States?: [Y/N] Yes

Do you possess any skills that may be useful to the Fire Department, in any way, shape, or form?
Well yes I do, since the day I was born and i love to watch medical shows and give us some tutorials in case something happened to know how to deal with it, I know some stuff and experienced them that the most of the students didn't and don't know about them.
Why do you wish to join the Los Santos Fire Department?
Well I want to join the department because I think that I have the enough skills for it and I can learn things quickly and I want to help the citizens of San Andreas as much as I can, I want to learn new stuff and get a better knowledge into medical world, I want to create a name for my self into the department by doing good work and being wisely guy when going into serious situations.
Why should we hire you?
Because I got some nice skills, and I am always taking the wise way of everything, I am able to put good effort into the department with my hard work and help in creating a bigger name for the department and helping everybody as much as i can.
What skills or experiences do you possess that can be valuable to our Department?
I've stated it already, in Health Sciences.
[/legend]

[legend=Legal Signature, Waiver, and Affidavit of Consent]By signing this form, I, the applicant, understand that any injury, death, or illness that duty may incur whilst incumbent of the Los Santos Fire Department, is of no liability towards the Department, or its' constituents/subordinate members. I also herein consent to any legal background checks, urinary, blood, or drug testing samples of otherwise, that may be conducted whilst pursuing employment, or maintaining employment status.

Signature: Malone Sam
Date: 15/11/2016

I, the applicant, also herein understand that any damages that may occur to property, life, psych, or social status whilst employed by the Department, are not thus responsibilities to be bore by the Los Santos Fire Department.

I, the applicant, also understand that I am to render assistance to all those willing, despite any personal vindictive grudge, views, traditions, or customs, to any individual in need. I also understand that patients/victims reserve the right to refuse any treatment or assistance at any point, and I am to cease and desist at aforementioned point, whilst providing waiver of departure towards the afflicted refuser.

Finally, I, the applicant, understands and agrees to adhere to all policies, ethos, codes, and procedures that are standard to the Los Santos County Fire Department, with failure subject to penalty of removal and/or discharge, revocation of benefits, as well as docking of pay.

Date: 15/11/2016[/legend]

[legend=((OOC Information))]Age: 16
Forum name: mgdmgd
Faction history(list all): N/A
Hours:(screenshot) http://i.imgur.com/undefined.png
Prior characters/concurring characters:(screenshot) http://imgur.com/a/aBsMB

Admin history:(screenshot) http://i.imgur.com/undefined.png

How much time can you commit daily?: 5-7 hours

Why do you want to join the faction? Because I really want to be a EMT or firefighter because i love that job and it's really fun to help people and i find it enjoyable and creating new relationships with people.

Do you understand that any OOC lies or corruption may lead to declination or removal from the Department?: Yes.[/legend]