Complaint Format and Information

Anything related to filling out complaints in regards to LSFD personnel may be found here.
Internal Affairs

Complaint Format and Information

Post by Internal Affairs » Wed May 04, 2016 6:37 am

Internal Affairs wrote:Image IA Information
  • You may remain anonymous during a complaint on an employee. However please keep in mind that if no contact details are given, we may not be able to follow up on your report with any more questions, requests, or an outcome to the report, which may lead to your complaint being dismissed. Your information provided will always remain confidential within the IA team.

• Please provide information as much as possible in your complain. This will allow us to speed up the investigation and decisions made about the situation.

• (( You may submit a report ICly, OOCly, or with a mix of the two. When filing a mixed report, please ensure you clearly designate which sections are IC and which are OOC. If an OOC report is deemed more of a player report, the case may be passed on to the administration team as a report.))
Please fill out the following form and send it to Internal Affairs. Any information filled out there will only be seen and reviewed by the unit director. No Firefighter or any member of the Department can review the report, unless a confirmation was given by the reporting person to share these information with the unit members.

Code: Select all

[divbox=white][center][img]http://i.imgur.com/3DPwoX1.png[/img][/center]
[center][b][size=150]Internal Affairs Report Form[/size][/b][/center]

Any section marked with a [color=#FF0000][b]*[/b][/color] is deemed mandatory. Failure to fill out mandatory sections will result in your report being dismissed.

[b]SECTION I - Reporter Details[/b]
[size=85][i][b]This section should be filled in with your details should you wish to disclose them.[/b][/i][/size]

[b]Full Name:[/b] [i]ANSWER[/i] ( Leave blank to post anonymously. )
[b]E-Mail Address:[/b] [i]ANSWER[/i] (( Can be forum name on here, or OwlGaming forum username. Please designate which forum it is for. ))
[b]Contact Number:[/b] [i]ANSWER[/i] ( Leave blank to post anonymously. )

[color=#FF0000][b]*[/b][/color][b](( Report Type: ))[/b] Please mark with an "x" the appropriate answer;
[list][ ] IC Report
[ ] OOC Report
[ ] Mixed report[/list]

[b]SECTION II - Employee Details[/b]
[i][size=85][b]This section should be filled in with the employees' details that you are reporting.[/b][/size][/i]

[b]Employee's Name(s):[/b] [list][*] [i]ANSWER[/i]
[*][i]ANSWER[/i]
[*][i]ANSWER[/i][/list]
[color=#FF0000][b]*[/b][/color][b]Employee's Badge Number(s):[/b] [list][*][i]ANSWER[/i]
[*][i]ANSWER[/i]
[*][i]ANSWER[/i][/list]

[b]SECTION III - Incident Details[/b]
[i][size=85][b]This section should be filled with details on the incident in which you are reporting.[/b][/size][/i]

[b]Incident Location:[/b] < Please state where the incident took place >
[color=#FF0000][b]*[/b][/color][b]Incident Time:[/b] [i]ANSWER[/i] ( Please include exact date, month, year, and time. )
[color=#FF0000][b]*[/b][/color][b]What did the employee do wrong?:[/b] [i]ANSWER[/i] ( Brief of what the employee did wrong. )
[color=#FF0000][b]*[/b][/color][b]Incident Details:[/b] [i]ANSWER[/i] ( Please go into depth as to what happened around the incident and how it played out. )
[color=#FF0000][b]*[/b][/color][b]Incident Evidence:[/b] [i]ANSWER[/i] ( Please attach any evidence you may have related to this complaint. )[/divbox]
[+]
Image Internal Affairs Report Form Any section marked with a * is deemed mandatory. Failure to fill out mandatory sections will result in your report being dismissed.

SECTION I - Reporter Details
This section should be filled in with your details should you wish to disclose them.

Full Name: ANSWER ( Leave blank to post anonymously. )
E-Mail Address: ANSWER (( Can be forum name on here, or OwlGaming forum username. Please designate which forum it is for. ))
Contact Number: ANSWER ( Leave blank to post anonymously. )

*(( Report Type: )) Please mark with an "x" the appropriate answer;
  • [ ] IC Report
    [ ] OOC Report
    [ ] Mixed report
SECTION II - Employee Details
This section should be filled in with the employees' details that you are reporting.

Employee's Name(s):
  • ANSWER
  • ANSWER
  • ANSWER
*Employee's Badge Number(s):
  • ANSWER
  • ANSWER
  • ANSWER

SECTION III - Incident Details
This section should be filled with details on the incident in which you are reporting.

Incident Location: < Please state where the incident took place >
*Incident Time: ANSWER ( Please include exact date, month, year, and time. )
*What did the employee do wrong?: ANSWER ( Brief of what the employee did wrong. )
*Incident Details: ANSWER ( Please go into depth as to what happened around the incident and how it played out. )
*Incident Evidence: ANSWER ( Please attach any evidence you may have related to this complaint. )