[FORMAT] Reinstatement Request

Anything related to reinstatements within LSFD can be found here.

REINSTATEMENT STATUS: CLOSED
Los Santos Fire Department

[FORMAT] Reinstatement Request

Post by Los Santos Fire Department » Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:05 pm

Image Los Santos Fire Department - Reinstatement RequestCITY OF LOS SANTOS • EAST VINEWOOD BLVD, DOWNTOWN LOS SANTOS • LOS SANTOS, SAN ANDREAS

Personal Information:
Firstname: ANSWER
Middlename: ANSWER
Lastname: ANSWER

Date of Birth: ANSWER
Place of Origin: ANSWER

Address of Residence: ANSWER
City of Residence: ANSWER
Phone Number: ANSWER
Email Adreess: ANSWER

Narrative Information:
What was your previous rank prior to leave the Fire Department?: ANSWER
Why do you wish to reinstate within the Los Santos Fire Department?: MINIMUM 100 WORDS
What are you hoping to achieve in the Fire Department?: MINIMUM 60 WORDS
What do you feel you will be expected to do in the Fire Department?: MINIMUM 80 WORDS
Describe yourself in one word: ANSWER
[/legend]

Closure Information
I, Firstname Lastname, certify that all answers given herein are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. I authorize investigation of all statements contained in this application for reinstatement as may be necessary in arriving at an reinstatement decision. This application for reinstatement shall be considered active for a period of time not to exceed 14 days. Any applicant wishing to be considered for employment beyond this time period should inquire as to whether or not applications are being accepted at that time. I hereby understand and acknowledge that, unless otherwise defined by applicable law, any employment relationship with this organization is of an "at will" nature, which means that the employee may resign at any time and the employer may discharge the employee at any time with or without cause. It is further understood that this "at will" reinstatement relationship may not be changed by any written document or by conduct unless such change is specifically acknowledged in writing by an authorized executive of this organization. In the event of reinstatement, I understand that false or misleading information given in my application or interview(s) may result in discharge. I understand, also, that I am required to abide by all rules and regulations of the employer.

Signature: ANSWER
Date: DD/MM/YYYY

(( OOC Information )):
Timezone: ANSWER
OwlGaming Forum Name: ANSWER
How active are you daily?: ANSWER
Screenshot of your /history: ANSWER
Screenshot of your past/present characters: ANSWER
Hours played: ANSWER

Code: Select all

[divbox=white][center][img]http://puu.sh/ioGUf/7a1c77da07.png[/img][/center]
[center][b][size=120]Los Santos Fire Department - Reinstatement Request[/size][/b][/center][center]CITY OF LOS SANTOS • EAST VINEWOOD BLVD, DOWNTOWN LOS SANTOS • LOS SANTOS, SAN ANDREAS[/center]
[hr][/hr]

[b]Personal Information:[/b]
[font=Trebuchet MS][b]Firstname:[/b] [i]ANSWER[/i]
[b]Middlename:[/b] [i]ANSWER[/i]
[b]Lastname:[/b] [i]ANSWER[/i]

[b]Age:[/b] [i]ANSWER[/i]
[b]Gender:[/b] [i]ANSWER[/i]
[b]Date of Birth:[/b] [i]ANSWER[/i]
[b]Place of Origin:[/b] [i]ANSWER[/i]

[b]Address of Residence:[/b] [i]ANSWER[/i]
[b]City of Residence:[/b] [i]ANSWER[/i]
[b]Phone Number:[/b] [i]ANSWER[/i]
[b]Email Adreess:[/b] [i]ANSWER[/i][/font][/legend]

[hr][/hr]

[b]Narrative Information:[/b]
[font=Trebuchet MS][b]What was your previous rank prior to leave the Fire Department?:[/b] [i]ANSWER[/i]
[b]Why do you wish to reinstate within the Los Santos Fire Department?: [/b] [i]MINIMUM 100 WORDS[/i]
[b]What are you hoping to achieve in the Fire Department?:[/b] [i]MINIMUM 60 WORDS[/i]
[b]What do you feel you will be expected to do in the Fire Department?:[/b] [i]MINIMUM 80 WORDS[/i]
[b]Describe yourself in one word:[/b] [i]ANSWER[/i][/font][/legend]

[hr][/hr]

[b]Closure Information[/b]
[font=Trebuchet MS][i]I, Firstname Lastname, certify that all answers given herein are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. I authorize investigation of all statements contained in this application for reinstatement as may be necessary in arriving at an reinstatement decision. This application for reinstatement shall be considered active for a period of time not to exceed 14 days. Any applicant wishing to be considered for employment beyond this time period should inquire as to whether or not applications are being accepted at that time. I hereby understand and acknowledge that, unless otherwise defined by applicable law, any employment relationship with this organization is of an "at will" nature, which means that the employee may resign at any time and the employer may discharge the employee at any time with or without cause. It is further understood that this "at will" reinstatement relationship may not be changed by any written document or by conduct unless such change is specifically acknowledged in writing by an authorized executive of this organization. In the event of reinstatement, I understand that false or misleading information given in my application or interview(s) may result in discharge. I understand, also, that I am required to abide by all rules and regulations of the employer.[/i]

[b]Signature:[/b] [i]ANSWER[/i]
[b]Date:[/b] [i]DD/MM/YYYY[/i][/font]

[hr][/hr]

[b](( OOC Information )):[/b]
[font=Trebuchet MS][b]Timezone:[/b] [i]ANSWER[/i]
[b]OwlGaming Forum Name:[/b] [i]ANSWER[/i]
[b]How active are you daily?:[/b] [i]ANSWER[/i]
[b]Screenshot of your /history:[/b] [i]ANSWER[/i]
[b]Screenshot of your past/present characters:[/b] [i]ANSWER[/i]
[b]Hours played:[/b] [i]ANSWER[/i][/font][/divbox]