[REINSTATEMENT REQUEST] Camilla Monroe

Anything related to reinstatements within LSFD can be found here.

REINSTATEMENT STATUS: CLOSED
Camilla Monroe
Probationary Firefighter/EMT

[REINSTATEMENT REQUEST] Camilla Monroe

Post by Camilla Monroe » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:19 pm

Image Los Santos Fire Department - Reinstatement RequestCITY OF LOS SANTOS • EAST VINEWOOD BLVD, DOWNTOWN LOS SANTOS • LOS SANTOS, SAN ANDREAS

Personal Information:
Firstname: Camilla
Middlename: /
Lastname: Monroe

Date of Birth: 7/7/1994
Place of Origin: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Address of Residence: 1546 Park Avenue, Phoenix Business Plaza, Downtown Los Santos
City of Residence: Los Santos, San Andreas
Phone Number: 430-730
Email Adreess: [email protected]
[/legend]

Narrative Information:
What was your previous rank prior to leave the Fire Department?: Emergency Medical Technican III and Firefighter
Why do you wish to reinstate within the Los Santos Fire Department?: The Los Santos Fire Department was and is still my favorite place in Los Santos.
Being able to save lives and help the people of San Andreas with a wonderful team was the best feeling.
During my career as an Emergency Medical Technican and Firefighter, I received the opportunity to gain experiences, to meet new people within and beyond the department.
I loved and enjoyed the time in the instituion and it was a big mistake to leave it - without a proper reason.
Therefore I would wish to join the Los Santos Fire Department once again to gain more experiences, to meet more new human beings, to get the feeling back after saving lives and finally to become a part of a sophisticated team again.

What are you hoping to achieve in the Fire Department?: First of all a harmonic atmosphere within the department and also satisfied citizens of Los Santos who receive quick help.
My dream for the future is also to become an EMT and Firefighter for life.
I don’t care about the salary or the prestige - I’m more into having a solid job which makes me and the opposite happy.
Furthermore I wish to achieve my positions in the different divisions again since I got always anything to do.

What do you feel you will be expected to do in the Fire Department?: After my comeback, I heard of some changes within the Los Santos Department.
Therefore I assume that it is expected to catch up on the terms and regulations.
However, it is also expected to try to act like a trustworthy person so that things like in the past can never ever happan again.

Describe yourself in one word: dedicated
[/legend]

Closure Information
I, Camilla Monroe, certify that all answers given herein are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. I authorize investigation of all statements contained in this application for reinstatement as may be necessary in arriving at an reinstatement decision. This application for reinstatement shall be considered active for a period of time not to exceed 14 days. Any applicant wishing to be considered for employment beyond this time period should inquire as to whether or not applications are being accepted at that time. I hereby understand and acknowledge that, unless otherwise defined by applicable law, any employment relationship with this organization is of an "at will" nature, which means that the employee may resign at any time and the employer may discharge the employee at any time with or without cause. It is further understood that this "at will" reinstatement relationship may not be changed by any written document or by conduct unless such change is specifically acknowledged in writing by an authorized executive of this organization. In the event of reinstatement, I understand that false or misleading information given in my application or interview(s) may result in discharge. I understand, also, that I am required to abide by all rules and regulations of the employer.

Signature: Camilla Monroe
Date: 29/11/2017

(( OOC Information )):
Timezone: Central European Time (+1 hour), Frankfurt Germany
OwlGaming Forum Name: Alaina
How active are you daily?: I try to play all day like a few hours
Screenshot of your /history: https://owlgaming.net/mta/history/eyJ1c ... Drcfb90dc/
Screenshot of your past/present characters: http://prntscr.com/hgu5xk
Hours played: Almost 800 hours.

Eleanor Swafford
Retired Firefighter

Re: [REINSTATEMENT REQUEST] Camilla Monroe

Post by Eleanor Swafford » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:39 pm

LSFD wrote:Image ACCEPTED
Dear Camilla Monroe,

The LSFD Executive Staff has reviewed your request carefully, and and come to the conclusion to offer you the rank of:

Probationary Firefighter

If you wish to accept this rank for your reinstatement, please head to the Los Santos Fire Department Headquarters. Please call our 411 non-emergency number request to speak to a Command or Executive Staff member to have your uniform and equipment assigned.

If you do not wish to accept this rank, or are no longer interested in the Department, please send a letter back to inform us.

Sincerely,
LSFD Command & Executive Staff
Fire Chief Eleanor Swafford - #201Los Santos Fire Department - Chief of Department“Serving with Courage, Integrity and Pride.”