[APPLICATION] Smith Jhonson

Anything related to employment opportunities within the LSFD can be found here.

RECRUITMENT STATUS: CLOSED
joealex
Civilian

[APPLICATION] Smith Jhonson

Post by joealex » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:04 pm

Image Los Santos Fire Department - ApplicationCITY OF LOS SANTOS • EAST VINEWOOD BLVD, DOWNTOWN LOS SANTOS • LOS SANTOS, SAN ANDREAS

Personal Information:
First name:Smith
Last name:Jhonson
Middle initial:N/A

Date of Birth(01/01/1992):
Blood type:O+
Sex:Male
Ethnicity:Asian
Country of origin:Irland
City of birth:Dublin

Street address: 5 , Grove street
City:Los Santos
Zip (leave blank if in LS County):
Email address:N/A

Educational Experience
Academic Background (Check all that apply)
  • High School Diploma/GED: [X]
  • Associates Degree: [ ]
  • Bachelors Degree: [ ]
  • Masters Degree: [ ]
  • Doctorate: [ ]
List degree types if applicable:
Bachelor of Business.
List any trade school background if applicable:
N/A
List any further studies if applicable:
N/A

Legal Background
Have you ever been convicted of a felony or misdemeanor?: Y/N
If so, for what?:
N/A
Have you received more than three traffic violations and/or infractions in the past year?: Y/N
If so, for what?:
N/A
Do you understand that the Los Santos Fire Department reserves the right to random background and drug tests/examinations whilst employed, and/or pursuing employment with the Department?: Y/N

Further Information
Do you possess any Firefighter licensing here in the state of San Andreas, or any territory and/or state subordinate to the United States? (( Any OOC Fire knowledge can be used as IC 'volunteer' credentials, and you can be waived through training upon examination. )): Yes

Do you possess any medical licensing or qualifications herein the state of San Andreas, or any territory and/or state subordinate to the United States?: No
Do you possess any skills that may be useful to the Fire Department, in any way, shape, or form?
Yes,I work in a team environment
Why do you wish to join the Los Santos Fire Department?
Because I have recently arrived to Los Santos and I dont have any money.I worked in the FireDepartment before but I left the job due to some problems.I am a hardworker and I can work all the day without taking a rest.I wish that I could help others from death and fires.
Why should we hire you?
I had a previous experience in this job , I am also a hardworker and I can do any order that you will give me.I like working in a team with kind people.
What skills or experiences do you possess that can be valuable to our Department?
I had a previous experience in the fire department , I can work well under pressure which I believe is a huge asset.

Legal Signature, Waiver, and Affidavit of Consent:
By signing this form, I, the applicant, understand that any injury, death, or illness that duty may incur whilst incumbent of the Los Santos Fire Department, is of no liability towards the Department, or its' constituents/subordinate members. I also herein consent to any legal background checks, medical and psychological test, urinary, blood, or drug screening samples of otherwise, that may be conducted whilst pursuing employment, or maintaining employment status.

S.Jhonson:
28/11/2017:

I, the applicant, also herein understand that any damages that may occur to property, life, psych, or social status whilst employed by the Department, are not thus responsibilities to be bore by the Los Santos Fire Department.

S.Jhonson:
28/11/2017:

I, the applicant, also understand that I am to render assistance to all those willing, despite any personal vindictive grudge, views, traditions, or customs, to any individual in need. I also understand that patients/victims reserve the right to refuse any treatment or assistance at any point, and I am to cease and desist at aforementioned point, whilst providing waiver of departure towards the afflicted refuser.

S.Jhonson:
28/11/2017:

Finally, I, the applicant, understands and agrees to adhere to all policies, ethos, codes, and procedures that are standard to the Los Santos County Fire Department, with failure subject to penalty of removal and/or discharge, revocation of benefits, as well as docking of pay.

S.Jhonson:
28/11/2017:

(( OOC Information )):
Forum name:joealex
Faction history (list all): N/A
Hours: (screenshot) :https://imgur.com/a/a8eMi
Prior characters/concurring characters: (screenshot) https://imgur.com/a/qeMsu
How much time can you commit daily?: 500 - 1000
Admin history (/history): (screenshot) https://imgur.com/a/SrApQ
Why do you want to join the faction?Becaue the roleplay senario is too booring and nothing new to do , I wanted to try a new job that I can spend my time working in it.Also I'm looking for money as nobody can live without money or a job
Do you understand that any OOC lies or corruption may lead to declination or removal from the Department?: Yes
Last edited by joealex on Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hamish MacTulloch
Retired Firefighter

Re: [APPLICATION] Smith Jhonson

Post by Hamish MacTulloch » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:41 pm

Image PENDING
Dear Mr Jhonson,

Your application has been received and acknowledged by the Los Santos Fire Department. We will now perform a background check and will get back to you as soon as possible. Your application has been set to PENDING until further notice.

Sincerely,
Captain Hamish MacTulloch
LSFD Office of Human Resources
((Can you reupload your /history, ain't showing up for me on imgur.))
#287 - Captain Hamish MacTulloch ImageImage
Special Operations Command ~ Air Operations Leader ~ Bureau of Administrative Services ~ Recruitment & Training Division ~

joealex
Civilian

Post by joealex » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:14 am

Nina Crawford
Firefighter II

Post by Nina Crawford » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:39 pm

Image INTERVIEW STAGE
Dear Mr Jhonson.

Your application has been received and acknowledged by the Los Santos Fire Department. The LSFD Recruitment & Training is delighted to inform that you will be moving onto the INTERVIEW stage. Contact our non-emergency hotline at the number 411, and request for an interview to be conducted. A member of R&T will come and assist you shortly after.

Sincerely,
Nina Crawford, Engineer I.

Nina Crawford
Firefighter II

Post by Nina Crawford » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:52 pm

Image DENIED
Dear Mr, Jhonson.

After being reviewed, your application has failed to meet minimum requirements to be accepted. As a result you have been DENIED, thus you cannot continue to the next steps. You may reapply for the department once again in two weeks, starting from the date of your application submission. You may find out the reasons below:
  • Failure to meet department standards.
Sincerely,
Nina Crawford, Engineer I.